Many Ways to Connect
Last week we gave you the keys to our social media Heart Print and explained how GHM’s Social Media Advocates help us reach hurting hearts on the other side of the globe. If you’re the online type (and most of us are these days), then you might also be interested in some other links which complement our social media sites which might interest you.
Speaking of links, if you read last week’s blog on social media, then you might have noticed our Facebook handle was a little different than the rest of them. Well, there’s a reason for that.
As we’ve worked on expanding our Heart Print, we’ve focused on connecting with our American friends to build a strong audience. We thought we’d need that to gain the attention of our viewers in Central Asia and the Middle East. To our surprise, they were ahead of us. One day we realized our friends across Central Asia and the Middle East had not only found our Facebook page, they were sharing it with their friends.
As the number of international friendships grew, we realized the Lord had been ahead of us – again. While our American friends know us as Global Heart Ministries, we broadcast under the d.b.a. of Global Heart Media. In order to better serve our international audience we’ve changed our “handle” on Facebook to Global Heart Media and will be migrating that change over the rest of our Heart Print in the future.
While sites like Facebook and Instagram are focused on breaking news, our websites provide other types of information. The Global Heart Ministries Webpage (http://globalheartministries.org) provides resources for our ministry partners, volunteers and donors. Our Vimeo site (http://vimeo.com/globalheartmedia) allows visitors to view our library of programming. The Global Heart Media Website (http://www.globalheartmedia.org) is a language driven portal for our target countries.
Our monthly e-news is called The Pulse and it is delivered to your email in box. In it we provide updates, ministry stories, prayer requests and videos. Occasionally, we’ll also sent a Pulse Extra when we have news that can’t wait until our usual publication date.
To Subscribe to Our E-News:
- Go to http://globalheartministries.org
- On the Home Page, next to the top picture, click on “Latest News & Headlines”
- Click on any newsletter listed there
- Click on Subscribe (at the top on the left)
- Fill in the form and submit
This online tool allows you to donate to us cost-free. You just purchase whatever you were going to buy anyway on Amazon.com and Amazon makes a donation to us for you.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to http://smile.amamzon.com and sign into your Amazon account.
2. Use the search bar to look for Global Heart Ministries in Plano, TX and check the box next to it.
3. After that, just remember to always shop at smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com and they’ll automatically donate to us every time you shop. It’s just that easy – but you do have to remember to use the smile.amazon.com log-in page, so be sure to bookmark it!
4. You can share this amazing opportunity with your friends, with this link: https://globalheartministries.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/amazon-smile-and-global-heart-ministries/
Join Your Heart to Ours
Using these online tools is just one of the ways you can partner with Global Heart Ministries to fulfill The Great Commission in this generation. Together we can bring the light and the truth of Jesus Christ right into the living rooms of every deceived child, every oppressed woman, and every hurting home. This is our message. This is our call.
We invite you to join this vision as a volunteer, a prayer warrior, or a financial donor. Contact us today by phone or email. Let us know how you’d like to partner with us as we reach out to the Most Unreached Regions of the World.