A Bounty of New Believers
During November we have been sharing stories about the spread of Christianity in Iran. The Holy Spirit uses programs like ours, broadcast via satellite, as a catalyst for many new believers. Other viewers share miracles they have experienced.
Here are a few of their stories from The Forbidden Stories, by Dr. Mike Ansari of Mohabat, one of the satellites broadcasting our programs:
- Fariba from Iran watched Mohabat TV for more than a year and became a Christian through the show. When her aunt got breast cancer, she called for prayer. For the first time in her life, Fariba confessed that she had accepted Jesus. It had been a secret in her heart because of her fear of the Muslims around her. Her aunt was healed completely of cancer and accepted Christ as her Savior by praying with Fariba.
- Pari from Iran called to give her testimony. She had a tumor in her head and could not walk. After asking Jesus for healing, she felt better and went to the doctor and insisted on another checkup. The doctors were shocked that she was completely healed. They asked her what happened. She proclaimed that the Lord Jesus Christ healed her. Soon the word spread in the hospital, and everyone was praising the Lord with Pari!
- Ali called from Iran to ask for prayer. He couldn’t sleep. He prayed with the counselors. He called back the next day to say that he slept all night for the first time. Then, Ali accepted Jesus as his Lord.
- Fereshteh called from Ahwaz, Iran. She didn’t have a good relationship with her husband. Since she got married, she couldn’t get pregnant. She watched Mohabat TV and heard the host saying, “Sometimes you have to fast and ask Jesus fro your miracle.” She prayed to Jesus for the first time saying, “Jesus please give me a baby. Prove yourself as God and I will believe in you and I will fast for three days.” She fasted and waited in faith for Jesus to answer her prayers. She called Mohabat TV just weeks later to say she was pregnant and wanted to become a Christian.
- Kamil called from Iran asking us to pray for his brother who was in a mental hospital. He was often forgetful. The counselors prayed, and Kamil’s brother was healed and released from the mental hospital. He called back to say thanks and received Jesus as his Savior.
Help Reap the Harvest
You can partner with Global Heart Ministries to fulfill The Great Commission in this generation. Together we can bring the light and the truth of Jesus Christ right into the living rooms of every deceived child, every oppressed woman, and every hurting home. This is our message. This is our call.
We invite you to join this vision as a volunteer, a prayer warrior, or a financial donor. Contact us today by phone or email. Let us know how you’d like to partner with us as we reach out to the Most Unreached regions of the world.